For more than 70 years, we have performed work in rivers, bays, lakes, marshes and near shore areas of the Gulf Coast in water depths as shallow as five feet and as deep as a hundred feet. Very few companies in the region can match our marine construction services.
Boh Bros. Marine Cranes
Boh Bros. Construction’s entry into the pile-driving and marine construction sector began after the Great Depression when the U.S. Coast Guard Station in Biloxi needed a seaplane ramp. From there, we began driving piles for bridges and overpasses and constructing countless wharves and docks that dot the Mississippi River.
Located along the Gulf Intercoastal Waterway in New Orleans East, our Operations Facility is accessible by both land and water which provides us the unique ability to access marine project sites directly from our facility. Building most structures in a modular fashion, using AISC certified facilities and procedures, we greatly reduce the number of manhours needed at the project site.
Today, we service the entire Gulf South Region from Texas to Florida and along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Wharf construction and fabrication
- AISC certified fabrication and installation of small to large steel and concrete docks
- Heavy lift services and ship to barge transfers
- Mooring and breasting dolphins
- Monopiles and anchor piles
- Onshore and shallow water oilfield installation/removal
- Bridge construction